Tuesday, July 8, 2008

BEAUTIFUL hot SINGLE girl

When a thousand thoughts start pouring into this minuscule brain of mine, how do I sift and sort just a few of those for your eyes.Now what do i write? should I write about the bus journey I had the other day.I have more thoughts processing in my brain than a supercomputer has.Guess this is one of the side-effects of me being confined to bed, courtesy-my jumping abilities from one furniture to another.
I'm in no mood to write about politics,philosophy they make it depressing.hhhmm....I limped out of my cosy bed to go and feel the fresh air, I hoped it would make me feel fresher and yes mother nature didn't disappoint me.Here goes one of my attempts at comedy


Beautiful Hot Single Girl

I went to New Delhi for my holidays, my dad works there.i didn't know any one, so all i was doing was to eat and watch Simpson's.just like homer said "beer and t.v is all i asked for".
After few days i dared to venture out of the confines and safety of my house..wow sounds dramatic...i opened the door to find out that i had a HGND{hot girl next door) in real.
i thanked God, it goes this way- "thank you god for the food,water,tele-vision and the hot neighbour, thank you for giving me this wonderful opportunity to serve the female world"
i couldn't sleep that night all i was thinking was about this beautiful young girl with worlds most pinkest lips silkiest hair curviest *****censored*****.

The next day, I was waiting for her to step out. I could have easily passed for watchman(my secret dream job- head watchman of a huge girls hostel).after waiting for 2 days she stepped out...in slow motion..like in the movies....my brain-- "adi talk to her go talk atleast do something stupid so that she sees you" and i did something really stupid which I regret it to this point....I started singing spider man spider man does what ever a spider can LOUDLY....she atleast saw me.

The next day I saw her again and I tried to make my face as handsome as possible only if I had a rubber face like Mr.bean and tried to give the supposed to be sexy Johnny depp smile, she banged the door on my face, she literally did that.I was heart broken but I was reminded of my wise love guru's sayings when a girl says no it means she will think about it. so its fine.

I was busy figuring out the ways to impress her.At 7pm the bell rang ding-dong. opened the door only to find out that it was she it was HGND(hot girl next door) why does everything turn into slow motion when ever I see this girl just like, it happens when one sees a Blondie in a bikini running on a beach.
My brain- adi speak, this is the time, speak!!!
I opened my mouth and was moving but I couldn't generate any voice. so I was like this guy moving his mouth without any voice in front of HGND, duuoohhh...she stopped my supposed to be talking and said...again in slow motion her lips moved,her hair fell on her face and pehla nasha pehla song playing..she said


bete!! apke papa aur aap aaj hamare ghar pe dinner ke li ye ana (son!! Ur father and you come to my house for dinner- literal translation)

i went numb..she called me bete"(son) i couldn't believe my ears.one more tragic end to a beautiful beginning.
later i came to know that she was a beautiful,hot,young married WOMEN.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ouchhh! you should have said "aapki twacha se aapki umr ka pata hee nahi chalta, bloody hell!"

Save Ramesh said...

hehe..may be shud hav...but she never knew i liked her ;-)

j said...

oohhhkkkk..... this is so corny... :P

seriously even if she is like older and married... you dnt look like a kid... m confused, hw ol is she man?